June 21, 2011

Our Second Baby Boy

God blessed us with our Benjamin about 7 years ago and our Katie about 5 years ago. For the last 5 years we had thought that two kiddos was it for us. Until about 6 months ago, I came home and said to Brian, "Maybe one more". A month later, God granted us another miracle.



Brian and I have been very blessed in that we don't have to wait too long before we see a positive on a pregnancy test. Even so, I look at my babies and see miracles in each of them. Three times we have chosen to have a baby and we have brought two beautiful kiddos home and with God's continuing help, we will bring our new baby boy home in November.

Here are a few pictures of him from our last doctors appointment.


























No comments:

Post a Comment